The MP3 CD version of this program can be played on an MP3 player or on your computer. It cannot be played on an ordinary audio CD player.
Discovering Buddhism is now available online with all the same materials as the hardcopy program and also with some additional materials including the Discovering Buddhism video extract, online electronic quizzes and integrated discussion forum.
The topic for this 7th module of Discovering Buddhism at Home is refuge in the Triple Gem – Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. This is a key topic in the Buddha Dharma. It is the entrance to the path, the practice that leads to liberation and enlightenment. It is important and a beautiful topic to study, understand and especially to practice. Taught by Ven Thubten Dondrub with meditations guided by Ven Constance Miller.
Learn more about Discovering Buddhism at Home
- Written Guidelines for how to proceed through the program. Download here.
- 6 teaching sessions on Refuge
- 3 meditations
- Transcripts of the teachings, guided meditations, and DB Readings as PDF files
- Subject Area summary sheet for Refuge in the Three Jewels outlining the topics covered, required readings and practices as well as suggested readings and practices
- Intensive Practice Day (Retreat) outline
- Assessment questions
- Completion card
Required Reading (for those following this program for a certificate) for Module 7:
- Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand
- Refuge in the Three Jewels
Download the complete list of required and suggested reading for this program.
Please use Windows Media Player to open these CDs if you are using your computer CD-Rom drive and if they do not open automatically.
Click here for Online version.