In this module you will consider well the disadvantages of self-cherishing and the advantages of cherishing others more than ourselves. Learn how to employ the special techniques of mind training or “lo-jong” as a means to transform problems into happiness and learn to like problems as much as ice cream.
This PDF contains the enrollment key required to access Module 11 on the Online Learning Center.http://onlinelearning.fpmt.org
The online site for Module 11 – Transforming Problems contains all the following resources:
- A 26 minute video for Module 11 from the Discovering Buddhism DVD.
- Four teaching sessions and three guided meditations taught by Ven. Tenzin Tsapel. A PDF Transcript for all these teaching and meditation sessions is also provided.
- A list of required and suggested course readings. Many of the required readings are provided in PDF format.
- Access to a Student and Elder Discussion Forum for the opportunity to converse with your fellow participants and to receive guidance and answers from the Discovering Buddhism elders for any unresolved questions.
- Short review quizzes for each session in addition to a Final Exam and details of how to obtain a completion certificate for this module.
The following books are also part of the required readings for this module
- Liberation in the Palm of Your Hand, by Pabongka Rinpoche
- Transforming Problems into Happiness, by Lama Zopa Rinpoche
Important information about your order of online materials:
Following your purchase of an online course, you will receive an email with a link to a webpage to download a PDF document which will contain the enrollment key for the course and instructions on how to access the course on the FPMT Online Learning Center.
for hard copy version.