Reader eBook Format (non-reflowable PDF).
This edition contains all of the same prayers and practices as the printed version.
Essential Buddhist Prayers, Vol. II, contains a comprehensive collection of the practices that Lama Zopa Rinpoche advises should be practiced regularly by all FPMT centers. Briefly, the contents are as follows:
- Lama Tsongkhapa Guru Yoga
- The Extensive Offering Practice and Liberating Animals from the Danger of Death, for powerful purification and accumulation of merit
- The Abbreviated Four-Mandala Ritual of Tara Chittamani (to be practiced on the 8th of the Tibetan lunar month and on the full and new moon days).
- The Medicine Buddha puja known as the The Wish-Fulfilling Jewel (to be practiced on the 8th of the Tibetan lunar month and on the full and new moon days).
- Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s short daily purification practice of Vajrasattva followed by the Heruka Vajrasattv tsog offering puja composed by Lama Thubten Yeshe.
- Protector Practices – Four-Face Mahakala Puja, A Daily Pälden Lhamo Practice, and a collection of protector practices and tea offering (including the Praise to Six-Arm Mahakala and Iron Hook Tea Offering) as done by Lama Zopa Rinpoche for the success of FPMT Projects. (Protector practices are generally practiced on the 29th of the Tibetan lunar month.)
- A new additional prayers section containing long life prayers, Special FPMT Dedication Prayers, multiplying mantras, and end of day dedication prayer
FPMT has published practices as PDFs which have been formatted for use with eReaders such as Kindle or iPad. The PDF page formatting is fixed and not open on an epub format.You may see what is available in this format here.
Click here for hard copy version