Item Id: E-RPB10-C5
Reader eBook Format (non-reflowable PDF).
This FPMT Retreat will be used in retreats with Lama Zopa Rinpoche, especially the annual Light of the Path retreat in North Carolina, USA. Students are also encouraged to use this edition in their personal retreats as it includes all of the daily practices advised by Lama Zopa Rinpoche when in retreat.
This volume includes:
- Preliminary Prayers: Morning Activities, Taking the Eight Mahayana Precepts, Daily Prayers, The Practice of Prostrations to the Thirty-Five Buddhas, The Benefits of Protecting the Precepts
- Combined Jorchö and Lama Chöpa: Offering Bath, Renewing the Bodhisattva and Tantric Vows, Purification Practices, Requesting Prayer to the Lam-Rim Lineage Gurus, Lama Chöpa Tsog Offering, Lam-Rim Prayer, Eight Verses of Thought Transformation,Thought Transformation Prayer, Ten Innermost Jewels, Dissolution According to Jorchö
- Food Offering Prayers
- Prayers for Teaching Occasions
- Praises to the Twenty-one Taras
- Protector Prayers: Praise of Six-Arm Lord Mahakala, Praise to Achieve the Inner Kalarupa, Praise to Vaishravana, Offering and Requesting Prayer to Pälden Lhamo, Requesting the Four Actions, Torma Offering to Hayagriva, Nagarjuna’s Praise to Four-face Mahakala, Iron Hook Tea Offering, Degyä Tea Offering
- Calling the Guru From Afar
- Dedication Prayers: General Dedication Prayers, Additional Dedication Prayers,Special FPMT Dedication Prayers, Dedication Prayers for Special Occasions,Dedication Prayers for Retreat and Daily Life, Migtsema, From Master Shantideva’s Bodhicharyavatarya, King of Prayers, Prayer for the Flourishing of Lama Tsongkhapa’s Teaching, Final Lam-Rim Dedication, Multiplying Mantras, End of the Day Dedication Prayers
- Long Life Prayers: Short Long Life Prayer for His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Prayer that Spontaneously Fulfills All Wishes, Bestowing Supreme Immortality; A Supplicationfor the Long Life of Lama Thubten Zopa Rinpoche, A Short Long Life Prayer for Lama Zopa Rinpoche, The Immortal Vajra Melody; A Prayer of Supplication to Remain Ummutably Among UsShort Request to the Lineage Lamas
- Lam-Rim Prayers
- The Six-Session Guru Yoga
357 pages. 2009 Edition.
Click here for hard copy version. FPMT publishes practices as PDFs which can be used with electronic devices such as Kindle or iPad. However, PDF formatting is fixed and is not open like e-publication files especially made for these devices. You may see what is available in this format here.