In this DOWLOADABLE
, Ven. Sarah Thresher guides us through the lam-rim outline on
guru devotion as taught by Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Ribur Rinpoche and
The root of all happiness and all
realizations on the path is correct reliance on the guru who reveals the
path to liberation and enlightenment. To achieve realizations, we need
the blessing of the guru; to receive the blessings of the guru, we need
to see the guru as inseparable from all the buddhas.
This recording is part 2 of a 3-disc series of 15 individual meditations
that can be used as formal guided meditations or listened to more
casually while driving or working around the house.
Part 2 includes:
- Seeing the guru as Buddha (30:02)
- Benefits of seeing the guru as Buddha (24:32)
- How to develop faith: we can't trust appearances (50:35)
- How to develop faith: the Buddha must be guiding us (21:47)
- How to develop faith: the guru is the agent of all Buddhas actions (45:17)
- How to develop faith: according to Vajradhara (51:27)
Part 2 of 3. Files download in .ZIP format.Click here to get Part I and/or Part III
highly recommend playing this MP3 on VLC Media Player. It's an
extremely portable multimedia player supporting most audio and video
formats from files, physical media (DVDs, VCD, Audio-CD), TV capture
cards and many network streaming protocols. This software can be
downloaded for free from the internet.